Pressure relief valves are to prevent excess positive pressure buildup inside storage systems. The seal of the valve tightness between the disc and the seat, thus, allows to lift and maintain set pressure.
This in turn also ensures minimum product and vapour loss from the storage systems.
- The material of Construction: Cast Al LM6, Cast Steel ASTM A 216 WCB, A351 CF8, A351 CF8M, Hastelloy, PTFE lined.
- Stem: SS 304, SS 316, Hastelloy, PTFE lined.
- Pellet guide: SS 304, SS 316, Hastelloy, PTFE lined.
- Nut bolts: MS Zinc plated, ASTM A 193 B7/B8, A 351 CF8/CF8M.
- Seat: Cast steel, SS 304, SS 316, Hastelloy-C, PTFE lined.
- Pallet: Cast steel, SS 304, SS 316, Hastelloy, PTFE lined.
- Weather hood: Cast steel, FRP mould, Al, PFA Lined.